Forex brokers in South Africa explained by the best currency trading traders, We provide a list of the best Forex Trading South Africa companies for those foreign exchange traders looking for the best Forex Trading in South Africa brokers to open currency trading account. We list the best South African Forex trading broker’s MT4 trading platform if you are looking for the the best Forex Trading in South Africa brokers list with Metatrader 4 online trading platform.
Forex Trading in South Africa
- Plus500 – The Plus500 broker was established in 2008 as an online international trading platform that is popularly used in South Africa, Europe and Australia and elsewhere in the world.
- AvaTrade – The AvaTrade company was founded in 2006 in Dublin, Ireland and is licensed and fully regulated in the EU and BVI, as well as Australia, Japan and South Africa.
- eToro – The eToro company is a social trading and multi asset brokerage company in South Africa that has registered offices in Cyprus, Israel and the United Kingdom.
- FxPro – Originated in 2006, London-based FxPro is an online broker providing Forex trading along with CFD’s. Mt4 and trader trading platforms are available. Fxpro Forex broker is one of the best Forex Trading Brokers in South Africa.
- FOREX.com – Forex.com is owned by parent company GAIN Capital (NYSE: GCAP). Operating since 2001, it was a first mover in getting currency markets to the selling trader.
- FXCM – provides a no dealing desk model along with competitive spreads. FXCM brokerage provides trading in a wide variety of currencies including the Chinese Yuan.
- Markets.com – The Markets.com maintains its headquarters in Cyprus, UK and is an investment services firm that is operated by Safecap Investments Limited (Safecap), which was founded in 2006 and is a subsidiary of Playtec PLC.
- HYCM – In trade for 30 years, HYCM offers several trading platforms and a wide variety of trading instruments. HYCM forex broker is one of the best Forex Trading South Africa Brokers, It is a division of the Henyep Group, a global corporation with a presence in 20 countries.
- XM – The XM.com forex broker was established in 2009 in the Republic of Cyprus using the name Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd. The broker is regulated by CySEC as well as the UK’s Financial Services Authority (FSA).
- Fxstay – foreign exchange Company provides professional managed forex accounts service in South Africa with competitive management fees, their specialty is trading on big investment safely. You dont need to know foreign exchange trading with them as their team handle trading or you.
- IG – The IG Group are the most recognized spread betting brokers, Invented in 1974 as a spread betting business under the name IG Index broker. recently IG Markets launched an MT4 platform.
- CMC Markets was founded in the UK in 1989 and listed on the London Stock Exchange (LSE) in 2016.
- ETX Capital is a broker that was established in 2002 and is headquartered in London, England. The broker also provides financial spread betting for South African traders.
- City Index Recognized in the UK in 1983, City Index provides Forex trading, CFD’s and spread betting. The MT4 platform is offered with added tools and features.
Forex Trading In South Africa Review Conclusion
Now you know about “Forex Trading In South Africa” so tip ForexSQ.com foreign exchange trading experts please by share it if you like this article about Forex Trading In South Africa brokers.
For more information about Forex Trading In South Africa brokers visit TopForexBrokers.com forex brokers comparison website.